Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Count {43&42}

Combo day! After yesterdays suggestion, I hope you found a program that will help you track your food better. These programs will also help today's challenge too. Along with writing all of your food down, it is now time to add calorie counting! This will include calories in and out. These can be added to the food journals you are already writing down. 


The second challenge for today is to attend a yoga class once a week. This form of exercise really gets the body to stretch at the same time a solid work out. I remember the very first time I experienced yoga. I could not stop laughing because I knew I looked like a complete fool! I was thinking I looked just like the teacher, man was I wrong! "Lock the knee!" 


Count 'em up and get a mat. It's YOGA time!


One Less Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment