Monday, February 6, 2012

Not Taking Vacation on Vacation

Greetings from Delta Flight 1560 with service to Tampa, FL! Who wouldn't want to be on a flight to sunny Florida from Montana at the end of January. Well if Bozeman actually had snow, I think this trip would be much more difficult to take. Since May, this is my first vacation where I am totally on my own for food. That means breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are all up to me to choose. This makes traveling unappealing, not gonna lie. I am very excited to be seeing friends and spending time at the happiest place on earth, but seriously I am going to be suffering without the gym and my meals planned out for me.

I know that some of you travel often, how do you keep your figure?



One Less Day

1 comment:

  1. It's SO hard not to get sucked into the snacks and treats when I travel! I try to go for something I know has at least SOME nutritional value and isn't so high in fat/carbs/sugar. I stick with peanuts, jerky, and some places actually have fruit you can purchase. Nothing deep-fried!

    ReplyDelete